After your chapter has been approved of a New Chapter Program Adoption or already has an existing program, you can apply for a new project.
1. Click on the Programs tab.
2. Select your chapter from the drop-down menu.
3. Click on the name of the program you would like to create a new project under.
4. Scroll down to the section titled "Projects" and click "New Project" button.
5. Complete the New Project form and click the "Save" button. Be sure to add the partner community for the project by using the lookup function under "Community Partnership." You must also add a name for the project before saving.
6. You may edit the form again before submitting for approval by clicking the "Edit" button at the top or bottom of the page.
7. Add any desired notes or attachments before submitting. These could be project photos, a budget, or any other supporting materials.
8. You will be unable to add Technical Plans or Reports until the project is approved and a new trip is created.
9. Click "Submit for Approval" once the application is complete.
10. After submittal, the pending request will appear in the Approval History section of the Project page. After the Project Engineer reviews your project proposal, the status will change to either "Approved" or "Declined". You will also receive a confirmation email.