- Volunteer Village access
- Trainings, inter-chapter events and resources for chapters
- Connection to a network of individuals with the skills and will to build a better world!
Chapter fees, invoices, and payment options are available to Chapter Officers and Faculty Advisors. Invoices must be paid in full by the end of the calendar year (December 31). Partial payments will not be accepted.
Indicate your chapter’s payment preference and begin the payment process by following these steps:
- Log into Volunteer Village
- Go to the tab titled “Finances”
- Scroll down to the 2nd section within the Finances tab titled “UNIVERSITY Chapter Fee”
- Your Invoice (showing your chapter fee and detailed payment options) can be viewed by selecting the link to the right of the field titled “University Chapter Invoice”
- The next field, “University Fee Amount” lists the amount due in full before the end of the calendar year
- Located below the “University Fee Amount” is the “Request Transfer from Chapter Account” field. ACTION IS REQUIRED HERE! Please select either Yes or No and then press the “SAVE” button.
You are requesting that EWB-USA HQ electronically transfers the full chapter fee amount from your chapter general fund as payment to HQ.
· This is the most direct and easiest way to pay your chapter fee.
· Once you click “Yes”, your work is done and we will take care of the rest.
You are opting to pay by check or credit card and take action accordingly.
Paying by Credit Card:
· Make payment online at https://donate.ewb-usa.org/chapterpayments
· Select an Amount - Enter full amount listed on your invoice
· What type of payment are you making = Select “Chapter Fee”
· Chapter Name - Please type your full official chapter name
Paying by Check:
· Pay the amount, listed on your invoice, in full
· Make payable to: Engineers Without Borders USA
· Mail to: Engineers Without Borders USA, 1031 33rd Street, Ste 210, Denver, CO 80205
· On the memo line write “Chapter Fee” and your full official chapter name
Any questions about the process should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to ensure you receive the chapter invoice, please make sure your chapter officer information is up-to-date in Volunteer Village and that you have the appropriate Volunteer Village access. For more information on how to update your chapter officer records in the Village, refer to this article.
Please note: A late fee of $100 applies to payments received after December 31. After that time, a chapter's eligibility to partner on a new program or travel on an existing program will be put on hold until the university chapter and late fee have been paid in full. HQ will suspend chapters who have not paid the university chapter fee and who have not made alternate arrangements if no payment has been received after March 1.