Help Center

Using EWB-USA's Tax ID & 501(c)(3)

A copy of EWB-USA's IRS tax determination letter is posted on our website. 

All funds awarded/raised under EWB-USA's 501c3 are managed at EWB-USA Headquarters. When funds are received at EWB-USA HQ they are immediately allocated to the appropriate chapter fund. Funding must be used according to the donor's original intent. EWB-USA HQ does not charge an administrative fee or processing fee per donations. 100% of each donation is allocated to where the donor intended.

EWB-USA's headquarters and chapters all share one tax ID number. Grants applied for using EWB-USA's 501(c)(3) must be deposited at EWB-USA headquarters.

Student chapters only: if you plan to direct funds through the university, then the chapter would need to submit the grant proposal under the university’s 501(c)(3), and must use the university’s name and not EWB-USA. Read EWB-USA's policy around external grants.

Contact Us
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found