Most EWB-USA members get involved by joining a local chapter. Chapter members take on a variety of roles, such as becoming officers, traveling to the community for project trips, or planning fundraising events. Through the participation and hard work of members, chapters fulfill their commitment to their partnership community or communities.
Recruiting, Engaging and Retaining Membership
These tools help chapters grow and retain their membership:
- Recruitment Tips for EWB-USA Chapters gives recommendations on how to recruit new members to your chapter.
- You can learn more about other chapters' success stories and strategies in Volunteer Village by subscribing to the topic #Recruiting. To subscribe and get updates on posts in Volunteer Village on recruiting, click the "Follow" button at the top right corner of the page.
- New member orientation toolkit:
- New Member Overview
- New Member Introduction PowerPoint
- EWB-USA's Sustainability Approach
- EWB-USA Community-Driven Approach Presentation
- Member Code of Conduct defines the conduct that EWB-USA expects from all members as they carry out the mission of EWB-USA. All members of EWB-USA agree to abide by and strive to uphold this code whenever working on EWB-USA projects or activities, or when volunteering for or serving as a representative of the organization or its chapters.